Little Miss Sunshine!!

A pinch of salt, a spoonful of sugar,a mixture of condiments,a dollop of cream... so are my stories, so are my dreams!

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

TAGGED!

Been tagged by Santosh! Hope you guys enjoy this non-sarcastic, honest portrayal of my self(I can see that expression of mistrust on your face!)...

1. Pick out a scar you have, and explain how you got it?
Which one to pick??? I fall down ever so often!( my friends can vouch for that! ) So many to get nominated but the one I pick is the scar on my right index finger. I got hurt while trying to sharpen my pencil with a blade in my third standard and it is still there.

2. What does your phone look like?
My phone looks like an antique piece that is currently out of production. It is a Nokia 2300 which I bought for 5k some 3 years back. It’s white display was the “in” thing in those days…I have not yet changed it coz I believe it reminds me of simpler times(Well I wanna get an apple iphone but just waiting for the prices to come down)

3. What is on the walls of your bedroom?
If this question was put forth to me some 4 years back I would have said “17 posters of Hrithik Roshan” but now all I have is a calendar and a picture of Porsche carrera GT(I dream about getting it someday)

4. What is your current desktop picture?

Always Calvin n Hobbes....



5. Do you believe in gay marriage?
I dont judge others. Each person is the judge of their own decisions.

6. What do you want more than anything right now?
I wanna get finished with packing, shopping, packing, shopping, packing, shopping…..

7. What time were you born?
Sometime after 12 in night on 24th of February (so technically 25th)… My dad didn’t even know that I was born until the next day morning. So no one actually timed it :-)

8. Are your parents still together?
Yup

9. Last person who made you cry?
I don wanna name! Actually I don’t cry that easily…I consider myself emotionally strong

10. What is your favorite perfume/cologne?
Hmmm instead of answering that I would just like to say, I like the smell that arises out of the soil when the first drop of rain touches it. I like the smell of the sea… I like the smell of fresh cut grass and that of red roses. These things can never be manufactured in a bottle. They are natures own gift to mankind.

11. What kind of hair/eye color do you like in the opposite sex?
Black… I find the other colors artificial

12. What are you listening to?
Lag ja gale…. An old hindi song that I listen to almost twice everyday.

13. Do you get scared of the dark?
Yes I do. The dark is always synonymous with the unknown and unseen… may be that stirs the fear buried deep within me. In one way though It also inspires man to go further in his insatiable quest for the unknown.

14. Do you like pain killers?
This should have been rephrased as do you like pain… And the answer would have been an emphatic NO. Why should there be so much of suffering in this world when life by itself is so short? I believe in living your life to the fullest, enjoying every second of the one life that you have in your hands. If I could distribute pain alleviating medicines to all the people in the world who are suffering, I WOULD!

15. Are you too shy to ask someone out?
I guess I have grown out of it! 

16. If you could eat anything right now, what would it be?
Aloo paratha, with melting butter on top of it.

17. Who was the last person you made mad?
I guess I make a lot of people mad…. first and foremost my mom :-)

18. Is anyone in love with you?
I wouldn’t know…. This question should be asked to the person who is actually in love with me.

I would like to tag Nivi, Aditya, Ramesh, Cm-chap and Princess banter :-)

12 Comments:

  • At July 18, 2007 at 7:33 AM , Blogger Nivi said...

    hehe reminds u of simpler things!! yeah man totally agree. Only we because we ahve a pact and i pretty much agree with everything u say ;-)

     
  • At July 18, 2007 at 11:23 AM , Blogger Confessions of a Born Procrastinator said...

    I am not sure whether you have read this one yet... check it out.. :)
    http://mydayzwithmyself.blogspot.com/2007/06/sawaal-apke-jawaab-humare.html

     
  • At July 18, 2007 at 1:32 PM , Blogger SANTHOSH said...

    it's santHosh, actually...

    I actually thought of writing about "the smell of wet earth on a friday afternoon in school" for the perfumes part, but then decided against it.

    and is that 'sarcastic' dig aimed at me? :)

     
  • At July 19, 2007 at 3:11 AM , Blogger adithya said...

    Hey glad to notice that someone besides me has got an antique phone piece.. :). As for apple i-phone... well i hope its not gonna be a long wait for the prices to come down

    the bedroom has no toys?? ;)
    And hey awesome to see some girl take a dig at the nature in the perfumes section... was expecting some long list of perfumes.. :). Aloo paratha and melting butter... ANYDAY... and I would also add a little bit of paneer :)

     
  • At July 20, 2007 at 3:43 AM , Blogger Ajay said...

    Hmm.. It was fun reading this Q & A type blog... ( Ok agreed... I am not into Tagging and do not know a great deal abt whats going on here.)But it was enjoyable and fun to know the inner self of someone else.Keeping it short..( For sure not crisp!)

     
  • At July 20, 2007 at 5:50 AM , Blogger N!kh!l said...

    "Well I wanna get an apple iphone but just waiting for the prices to come down" First wait till it comes to India :-)

     
  • At July 20, 2007 at 2:07 PM , Blogger Anu said...

    @nivi
    a pact!! hmmm sure dude! whatever u say :-)

    @confessions
    jus gonna check out urs.have been konjam busy lately with all the packing and shopping

    @santHosh :-)
    that sarcasm was directed only towards I, me, Myself. so don worry!

    @aditya
    sure paneer too! bring it on! almost as much calories as the desert "The last time i saw my waist" in Eden... :-)

    @ajay
    glad to know u enjoyed reading it....i thought it was kinda dry! I could have put in more imagination if i had the time :-)

    @nikhil
    leaving india in 3 days(sob, sob, sob).... so hopefully i should have it in hand in 3 months(I know u r cursing me:-))

     
  • At July 20, 2007 at 2:27 PM , Blogger Anu said...

    @aditya
    hey i had tagged u too!! where is that blog???

     
  • At July 20, 2007 at 10:41 PM , Blogger Princess Banter said...

    Calvin and Hobbes!!! That just confirms what a cool cool cool person you are ;)

     
  • At July 22, 2007 at 2:55 AM , Blogger The Lad said...

    cool...u gave real simple truthful answers..nice!

     
  • At July 23, 2007 at 12:07 AM , Blogger adithya said...

    @anu:
    Apologies for the delay :-). Got caught up with work.. and the blog is updated with your tag

     
  • At July 25, 2007 at 12:17 AM , Blogger cm chap said...

    HeY Anu... hw r u doing.. ha ha enjoyed reading it.

    This is my favorite...

    Are you too shy to ask someone out?
    I guess I have grown out of it!

    sure will takeup the tag...

    BTW,,hws ur packing & shopping going on?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home