Little Miss Sunshine!!

A pinch of salt, a spoonful of sugar,a mixture of condiments,a dollop of cream... so are my stories, so are my dreams!

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Have moved!!

please find my posts henceforth at the address

http://www.anudreams.com

blogspot has truly been a wonderful platform where i cud put forth my opinion without having to worry about the nitty gritty technical stuff involved in creating and maintaining a site(which i have just learnt the hard way! :D) but its time to move on....

2 Comments:

  • At May 5, 2009 at 8:14 PM , Blogger Destination Infinity said...

    That's good. I am also planning to take my own domain and host a site. So, which platform is the new site hosted? And who is the hosting provider? And you need to give us the feed url which we can update in the google reader, for the new site.

    Destination Infinity

     
  • At May 7, 2009 at 2:18 PM , Blogger Anu said...

    @destination infinity

    i have hosted it using bluehost.com

    I have multiple tabs... so as to seperate stories, poetry etc. the RSS feed icon is available on each of these tabbed pages. i can also add u to my mailing list... where i normally send mails to let ppl know that i have updated my site

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home