Little Miss Sunshine!!

A pinch of salt, a spoonful of sugar,a mixture of condiments,a dollop of cream... so are my stories, so are my dreams!

Monday, May 7, 2007

Conversations with God!

A man on the verge of death had this vision of a guy conversing with him…

God: Hey dude! How u doing?

Man (Utterly shocked)…who the hell r u…. I’m suffering from pain n misery. How heartless can u be to show such impertinence to a man on his death bed.

God: Birth and Death is just a cycle of life as simple as changing clothes…so jus cool it n by the way I’m god!!!

Man (in utter dismay thinks): oh my god I have gone mad…. I have got schizophrenia!!!

God: (Well being the omniscient one that he is) of course u don’t have schizophrenia…I am god n I have come to give u a choice between heaven n hell.

Man: (Now in quite a harsh manner) well I don know who u r and what u want from me but I will not reveal where all the cash lies…that information dies with me. I know who has sent you and why…

God: Cash!!!…even at the deathbed that is all that u can think of…well I think man was my worst creation ever. Ok what do you want me to do for u to believe I’m god?

Man: create something on the fly… I need to witness a miracle to certify u as god otherwise I shall press this button right now and u will be whisked away at once by the doctors n nurses in this hospital….I have paid an enormous amount for these people to take care of me.

God: (Shakes his head, looks at this guy with pity in his eyes) God has to prove himself when he is standing right before u while you r willing to believe in the existence of god in a stone. Fine, as you wish …with a swish of his hand he creates a visiting card that says

God
Every atom in this universe
Beyond time and space

Man: (almost believing and a little scared! N also thinking of a thousand things to ask for) ss…sooo what do u want from me?

God: just the simple choice that I give every man “hell or heaven”?

Man: I thought God decides that…

God: Me???????? Oh that’s too much of an effort. There are 6,605,008,933 people currently on the planet and billions elsewhere in the universe. Do you think I can decide for all these people??? I’m not Santa Claus… and plus why do you think I gave u brains …decide it, you moron with a capital M!

Man: What’s the difference between heaven and hell?

God: Heaven is a place filled with bliss where joy lasts for eternity and you live in a state beyond time and space at complete peace while hell means “Back to earth!!!”

Man: so wouldn’t every human being decide on heaven????

God: Finally a relevant question! Then why do you think the population has multiplied exponentially on earth???? I m giving you 2 more minutes to choose coz I have to go n give the exact same speech to 1000 other people.

Man (In anger coz he has never been treated with such impudence!!): what the hell!!

God: So be it! Cya take care

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

  • At May 7, 2007 at 8:14 AM , Blogger Nivi said...

    oh goodie !! i gotta be careful when i say that "what the hell " next time ;-)
    Well the belief factor i think is very induvidualistic . For all I know i might react the same way if someone comes and claims to be god. But what i love about the whole thing is how again u ahve brought out the money factor. Yes, agreed it is probably the most imporatant thing and to say i am not after it would be hypocrisy. What one does need is satisfaction. The heart to say "that's enough"

    Way to go girl!! 2 posts in 2 days ,U are on a roll!!!!! and i loved it :-)

     
  • At May 7, 2007 at 8:25 AM , Blogger Kartik said...

    Hey nice one An.. Very interesting..
    I agree with you when you say that man today thinks about money even on his death-bed. I like the way the man says
    "well I don know who u r and what u want from me but I will not reveal where all the cash lies…that information dies with me.".
    It was funny. You have tried to add a tinge of humour at other places also. They could have been more effective. Something that I don't agree is God saying hell means “Back to earth!!!”. God is the architect of the world we live in and I dont consider this place as hell. The world around us is a beautiful place to live in. You seem to suggest that God built a hell for us which is something I cant agree.

    Anyways An You re doing a great job... This one was very different. So am just curious to know what your next blog would be about..

     
  • At May 7, 2007 at 11:13 AM , Blogger Bharathan said...

    i would choose hell... if the earth is hell... i love hell!!

     
  • At May 8, 2007 at 12:08 AM , Blogger Anu said...

    @Nivi
    yeah i think thats how we will all react if someone came near us and claimed to be god!!

    @b.k
    Hmmm i get wat u mean but to me heaven is a place filled with absolute bliss and peace....somethin far away from the face of the earth

     
  • At May 8, 2007 at 12:14 AM , Blogger Anu said...

    @bharathan

    That was exactly my point....thats what ppl choose at the end of the day

     
  • At May 8, 2007 at 4:29 AM , Blogger Ramesh said...

    Hey..i like that quote on the page heading.. gud post...i donno u will write a funny post... its very funny.. i like tat line whr god is giving his visting card while the man asking him to do miracle... thats very funny...

    yeh its true everything in this world is money money money evrybody lives for it and dies for it

    Nice Post..Keep Goin..

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home